We are working diligently to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible during these difficult times. Please let us know how we can accommodate your needs while dining or shopping with us. We have an outdoor dining area available (call us to reserve your table).
Here are the measures we are currently implementing.
- We urge our employees to stay home if they feel unwell, tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days. We check their temperature upon arrival and send them back home if they have a fever.
- We are requiring employees to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before, during, and after preparing food.
- We increased our routine cleaning and disinfection. We disinfect each occupied dining area (table and its contents) upon the client’s departure.
- We have supplies to support healthy hygiene, such as soap, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, tissues, and hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- We offer outdoor seating (upon request) and open windows and doors to increase the circulation of outdoor air when possible.